Global Prepreg (Pre-impregnated Composite Fibers) Market, 2015-2017 & 2022
DUBLIN, October 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Prepreg (Pre-impregnated Composite Fibers) - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Prepreg (Pre-impregnated Composite Fibers) in Metric Tons and US$ Million by the following End-Use Segments: Industrial, Aerospace, and Recreation.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
The report profiles 74 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- APCM, LLC (USA)
- Axiom Materials, Inc. (USA)
- Cytec Solvay Group (USA)
- Gurit Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Hexcel Corporation (USA)
- Holding Company Composite (Russia)
- Isola Group (USA)
- Koninklijke Ten Cate bv (Netherlands)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan)
- SGL Group
- The Carbon Company (Germany)
- Taiwan First Li-Bond Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Toray Industries, Inc. (Japan)
- Zoltek Companies, Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered:
1. OUTLOOKA PreludeMajor Advantages of PrepregsGrowing Prominence of PrepregsDeveloped Markets Lead, while Emerging Markets Spearhead GrowthIndustrial Segment Leads Prepregs UsageCarbon Fibers Prepregs Rule the Roost2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWManu....